yahoo_authkey_bb3eabce7c550ed6.txt 4224b428b4e2d1e1 Coach Mike's Screenplay & Movie Review: Movie Reviews Too

Coach Mike's Screenplay & Movie Review

Fellow writers and movie fans...I think we can all agree that Hollywood has taken a turn towards higher revenues and lower quality films. However, who is to blame? Producers, directors, writers? Remember, the movie business is a business. Let's discuss how to make better films without losing money and let us start with the screenplay. I encourage discussions on novel/comic book adaptation, coverage, funding, as well as want ads. Please post in the appropriate section and be civil at all times.

Name:
Location: Yurtowne, United States

An active Producer/screenwriter, he is interested is helping writers execute better scripts and elevate the quality of produced properties.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Movie Reviews Too


More movie reviews.

Follow the links to The News Blaze. Comment on any movie you like, they won't get better unless we talk about it.

Movie Review: Ultraviolet

Movie Review: V for Vendetta

Movie Review: Walk the Line

Movie Review: Snakes on a Plane

Movie Review: Casanova

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snakes on a plane is awesome! It reminds me of back in the days when horror movies were good.

4:43 PM  
Blogger coachmike said...

I liked it as well. Much better than I thought I would. Check out my review at www.newsblaze.com.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I finally got Ultra Violet in the mail. Coach, I'm sorry. I should have listened, this blows.

I don't even know how to begin to break down a script this bad. I'm going to download it, just for fun or for punishment. Not sure, let you know.

1:42 PM  
Blogger coachmike said...

It's important that we remind ourselves how bad movies can be Mark.

Ultraviolet really fails on the script. Listen to the dialog, it's awful. The story probability factor is also wack. as I said in my review, she can be hundreds of opponents, but has a problem with the antagonist? Stories have to be accountable to the rules of their world.

4:04 PM  
Blogger coachmike said...

I am completely surpised that no one has commented on the majesty of V for Vendetta. Come on people.

4:13 PM  
Blogger coachmike said...

Carpe Diem...and Amen.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web coachmikesscreenplayandmoviereview.blogspot.com