yahoo_authkey_bb3eabce7c550ed6.txt 4224b428b4e2d1e1 Coach Mike's Screenplay & Movie Review: Bouncing Betty's Public Film Project

Coach Mike's Screenplay & Movie Review

Fellow writers and movie fans...I think we can all agree that Hollywood has taken a turn towards higher revenues and lower quality films. However, who is to blame? Producers, directors, writers? Remember, the movie business is a business. Let's discuss how to make better films without losing money and let us start with the screenplay. I encourage discussions on novel/comic book adaptation, coverage, funding, as well as want ads. Please post in the appropriate section and be civil at all times.

Name:
Location: Yurtowne, United States

An active Producer/screenwriter, he is interested is helping writers execute better scripts and elevate the quality of produced properties.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Bouncing Betty's Public Film Project


Check out this new project and how you can become a part of film making history.


You can be an Executive Producer. Click link for more details!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 170 pounds on every site. But completely I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were around 340 bucks on every site. But for all I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web coachmikesscreenplayandmoviereview.blogspot.com